Golden, CO, Prenup and Postnuptial Agreements Lawyer
Prenup and Postnuptial Agreements in Golden, CO
When to Get a Prenup or Postnuptial Agreement
- Owns significant assets
- Has assets that they want to own privately
- Owns a business
- Has children from a previous marriage and wants to preserve the children’s inheritance rights
- Is going to receive a significant inheritance
Do You Need A Prenup Or A Postnuptial Agreement?
Contact Us Today for
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Why Choose The Drake Law Firm, P.C.?
- Schedule A Consultation – Discuss your case with us during your consultation.
- Highly Reviewed and Recognized – The Drake Law Firm, P.C. has numerous five-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Martindale, Birdeye, and other review sites. In addition, Marie E. Drake has been recognized as a top attorney by Avvo and a top lawyer by the American Law Society.
- Numerous Practice Areas – Our law firm focuses on family law, divorce, child custody and child support.
- Non-adversarial and Aggressive Legal Strategies – The Drake Law Firm, P.C. helps families solve disputes through non-adversarial resolution strategies. However, our firm is always ready to litigate cases before a judge.
- A Firm That Gives Back – Our firm is committed to the community and giving back. By supporting charitable organizations, such as Living Journeys, we hope to make Golden, CO, a better place for everyone.
Enforceable Prenup And Postnuptial Agreements
Creating an enforceable marital agreement is critical. If it isn’t enforceable, the judge can throw it out when the marriage ends. Thus, your agreement must be in writing, and both parties must voluntarily sign it. In addition, both sides must exchange financial disclosures and have the ability to discuss the document with a Golden, CO, prenup or postnuptial agreements lawyer.
If one party is coerced into signing it, the document won’t be valid. Discuss this with your attorney to ensure that your marital agreement will stand up in a court of law.
Are Marital Agreements Only For The Wealthy?
Can You Include Child Support In A Marital Agreement?
Real Clients, Real Testimonials
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to
answer your questions or to schedule an appointment if requested.