Golden, CO, Fathers’ Rights Lawyer
Get the help you need!
Fathers’ Rights in Golden, CO
Fathers’ Rights Issues
Our fathers’ rights lawyer in Golden, CO, represents men in various cases. Common fathers’ rights issues include:
- Fair child custody agreements
- Access to child support
- Fair child support payments
It can feel like the law is against you, but that isn’t the case. Instead, you just need an advocate by your side. Contact our fathers’ rights lawyer today for a consultation.
Child Custody And Fathers’ Rights
Why Choose The Drake Law Firm, P.C.?
- Schedule A Consultation – Discuss your case with us during your consultation.
- Highly Reviewed and Recognized – The Drake Law Firm, P.C. has numerous five-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Martindale, Birdeye, and other review sites. In addition, Marie E. Drake has been recognized as a top attorney by Avvo and a top lawyer by the American Law Society.
- Numerous Practice Areas – Our law firm focuses on family law, divorce, child custody and child support.
- Non-adversarial and Aggressive Legal Strategies – The Drake Law Firm, P.C. helps families solve disputes through non-adversarial resolution strategies. However, our firm is always ready to litigate cases before a judge.
- A Firm That Gives Back – Our firm is committed to the community and giving back. By supporting charitable organizations, such as Living Journeys, we hope to make Golden, CO, a better place for everyone.
The Right To Child Support
If you are your child’s custodial parent, you might be eligible to collect child support. Colorado uses the income share model to calculate child support. This model ensures that both parents will play a role in financially supporting the child.
Even though the child support formula is based on the income share model, it’s still quite complicated. Your Golden, CO, fathers’ rights lawyer can review your income and assets, as well as those of the other parent. Then, your attorney will also consider your custody arrangement to determine your right to child support. If you are eligible, your lawyer can file the paperwork so you can obtain a court order.