Golden, CO, Paternity Lawyer
Paternity in Golden, CO
Reasons to Establish Paternity
- Collect child support
- Get a visitation agreement
- Put the child on the father’s health insurance
- Establish a bond between the father and child
Types Of Paternity
Contact Us Today for
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Why Choose The Drake Law Firm, P.C.?
- Schedule A Consultation – Discuss your case with us during your consultation.
- Highly Reviewed and Recognized – The Drake Law Firm, P.C. has numerous five-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Martindale, Birdeye, and other review sites. In addition, Marie E. Drake has been recognized as a top attorney by Avvo and a top lawyer by the American Law Society.
- Numerous Practice Areas – Our law firm focuses on family law, divorce, child custody and child support.
- Non-adversarial and Aggressive Legal Strategies – The Drake Law Firm, P.C. helps families solve disputes through non-adversarial resolution strategies. However, our firm is always ready to litigate cases before a judge.
- A Firm That Gives Back – Our firm is committed to the community and giving back. By supporting charitable organizations, such as Living Journeys, we hope to make Golden, CO, a better place for everyone.
Child Support And Paternity
Once paternity is established, the custodial parent can petition for child support. In some cases, the court awards back child support. For example, the court might order the father to pay doctor’s bills and hospital costs incurred during the birth.
Our Golden, CO, paternity lawyer can use non-adversarial negotiation strategies to create an agreement with the other side. Then, you can enter into a support agreement that is fair and reasonable for both sides. We can also take the case to court, though, and will be prepared if we need to escalate the claim.
Paternity And Visitation
Statute Of Limitations For Establishing Paternity
Real Clients, Real Testimonials
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to
answer your questions or to schedule an appointment if requested.