Boulder County Child Custody Lawyer
Have Questions about Child Custody and Looking for a Boulder Area Child Custody Law Firm That Covers All the Bases, Does Not Complicate Cases with Extra Billing, Really Cares and Keeps Focused on the Best Interests of You & Your Child?
Aspects of Child Custody We Will Assist You With
- Child custody is the most important component of a divorce. It’s also the most contested, with both parents fighting for their rights to be with and make decisions for the child. Our child custody lawyers understands both the emotional and legal elements of these cases. We can help you navigate the various obstacles and reach an outcome that is best for your child.
- We can begin by negotiating with the other parent to create a custody agreement. In addition, we will be ready to escalate the case to court if necessary. Contact The Drake Law Firm today to discuss your options.
- If you would like to modify your agreement, go over your case with a child custody lawyer. Your attorney can determine if you meet the requirements to request a modification. If you do, your attorney can gather the evidence and file the paperwork.
Child Custody / Visitation
- Get it when you didn’t originally
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A consultation
Why Choose The Drake Law Firm?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Superb rating by respected legal website Avvo, Top Lawyer Rating by the American Law Society, and highly rated on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Non-Adversarial and Aggressive Legal Strategies – We help families solve disputes through non-adversarial resolution strategies. However, our firm is always ready to litigate cases before a judge.
- Proven Track Record of Success at Trial – While often the goal is to avoid trial, when we take a case into court, we are proud of our high success rate even when the odds are stacked against us.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where our firm’s experience and depth of knowledge come into play. No matter how difficult your case may seem, we fight for you and pursue your best results with tenacity.
- Straight Shooters – Child custody is the most critical component of a divorce. It’s also the most contested, with both parents fighting for their rights to be with and make decisions for the child. You can count on us to give you the honest (sometimes hard) truth about what to expect on the road ahead so that you can be prepared in every way possible.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – The smoother and fairer this process goes, the better the post-court interactions tend to be. This is better for the children and you.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what you’ve been through, and we care about your well-being. You are more than just a legal matter.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
Client Reviews– The Drake Law Firm
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
Fathers’ Rights in Golden, CO
Fathers’ Rights Issues
Our fathers’ rights lawyer in Golden, CO, represents men in various cases. Common fathers’ rights issues include:
- Fair child custody agreements
- Access to child support
- Fair child support payments
Child Custody And Fathers’ Rights
Grandparents’ Rights in Golden, CO
Grounds for Filing for Visitation
Our Golden, CO, grandparents’ rights lawyer can help you petition for visitation if one or more of the following has occurred:
- The parents are legally divorced.
- The parents are legally separated.
- The marriage is not valid.
- The child is not living with either parent.
- The grandparent’s child, the legal parent, has passed away.