Are you looking For a full-service law firm that specializes in Property Division Attorney in Arvada ? Our Property Division Attorney find client-oriented resolutions that work? The Drake Law Firm in Arvada successfully achieves clients' goals before trial through settlement.
Why Choose The Drake Law Firm?
- Full-Service Law Firm – The Drake Law Firm, P.C. is a full-service law firm.
- Responsive – The attorneys at the Drake Law Firm take pride in their responsiveness.
- Help Clients Meet Their Goals – The Drake Law Firm helps clients meet their goals.
- Trained Mediator – Marie Drake was trained as a mediator and mediates family law disputes.
- Proactive Approach – The Drake Law Firm provides clients with a proactive approach to their lawsuit or transaction.
- Solution-Oriented – The Drake Law Firm provides solution-oriented legal representation in family law.
- Free Consultation – The Drake Law Firm offers a free 15-minute consultation.
Ask A Question Or Request
Call (303) 261-8111 or fill out the short form below will usually respond within one business day and often the same day. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Property Division Attorney Mission Statement
The Drake Law Firm is a full-service law firm that provides legal representation in family law matters, business, and real estate. Marie Drake is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, the Denver Bar Association, the Colorado Women’s Bar Association and is honored to be a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation.
How Does It Work
- A family law attorney can help with family issues and drama-free divorce.
- A family law attorney will be responsive and take the time to answer all of your questions.
- If you are going through a divorce, have real estate or business issues, a family and business law attorney can help.
- Going through a divorce with children is a devastating experience. The Drake Law Firm finds solutions for our clients in the best interests of their children, and the goal is always to minimize or avoid any pain or emotional trauma.
Real Clients & Real Reviews The Drake Law Firm Arvada
How To Get Started
Marie Drake, an Property Division Attorney at Arvada, is an experienced Property Division Attorney and trained mediator. Trust your family or real estate law issues to our professional firm. Our Property Division Attorney can represent you. Contact us at (303) 261-8111 for your free 15-minute consultation. Alternatively, you may fill out the form on this page. Your form will be emailed directly to our office. All information you share is confidential.