Golden, CO, Uncontested Divorce Lawyer
Uncontested Divorces in Golden, CO
What’s Included in a Separation Agreement?
- Division of property
- Child custody
- Visitation schedule
- Child support
- Spousal support
Obtaining An Uncontested Divorce
Contact Us Today for
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Why Choose The Drake Law Firm, P.C.?
- Schedule A Consultation – Discuss your case with us during your consultation.
- Highly Reviewed and Recognized – The Drake Law Firm, P.C. has numerous five-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Martindale, Birdeye, and other review sites. In addition, Marie E. Drake has been recognized as a top attorney by Avvo and a top lawyer by the American Law Society.
- Numerous Practice Areas – Our law firm focuses on family law, divorce, child custody and child support.
- Non-adversarial and Aggressive Legal Strategies – The Drake Law Firm, P.C. helps families solve disputes through non-adversarial resolution strategies. However, our firm is always ready to litigate cases before a judge.
- A Firm That Gives Back – Our firm is committed to the community and giving back. By supporting charitable organizations, such as Living Journeys, we hope to make Golden, CO, a better place for everyone.
You have three main options for negotiating a separation agreement so you can obtain an uncontested divorce. First, your Golden, CO, uncontested divorce lawyer can help you reach a settlement before you file for divorce. Then, you can submit the separation agreement with the divorce paperwork. This can expedite the process. In fact, you’ll likely receive your divorce decree 91 days after submitting the paperwork.
Second, you can file for divorce and then work toward reaching an agreement. If you do this, you might not be ready 91 days after filing for divorce, so the process might be a bit longer. However, you can still avoid court with this method.
Finally, you can use mediation before or after filing for divorce. A third-party mediator can help you iron out the details of the agreement.
Consult with your Golden, CO, uncontested divorce lawyer to decide which is right for your situation. Then, we can move forward with your case.
What If You Can’t Reach A Separation Agreement?
Do Both Sides Have To File For Divorce?
You can file a co-petition or by yourself and still obtain an uncontested divorce. In both cases, you will need to work out the separation agreement and get it approved by the judge. Thus, you’ll need to work with the other side through the process, even if you don’t file a joint petition to dissolve your marriage.
Real Clients, Real Testimonials
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to
answer your questions or to schedule an appointment if requested.